Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

Hey everybody!! Noah and I are back from deep in the heart of Texas and let me just say that True Woman 10 was amazing!! After three days of deep, heart provoking teaching and beautiful praise and worship, I'm still on a bit of a spiritual "high" you might say. Which is a good thing, but I'm just hoping it last. :-) It is such an encouragement to see so many other Christian women seeking and praying for revival in ourselves, homes, churches, and world. I was deeply convicted to step up to the plate on issues such as my quiet time with God, motherhood, my marriage, and just finding pleasure in a holy, righteous God. If you would like to see some of the teaching for yourself just check our truewoman.com

This is our group on the last day of the conference. We are actually missing one of our gals (she was sick that morning), but I was so thankful for all the wonderful fellowship we enjoyed through the weekend. They are a great group of ladies!!

I also picked up a few new books and I can't wait to read them soon.




Well I think I will head off to bed and start one of these. And yes, I promise I will be back soon with the snickerdoodle recipe. See ya'll later!!







2 comments:

LB said...

Lauren--I love both of those books!!! Great reads. I think that the Elisabeth Elliot book is especially encouraging and such a reminder that what we are doing is so important!! Glad you had a good time.

Christina Anderson said...

Well - you know i LOVE the first book but I've never even seen this Elisabeth Elliot Book -- I'll have to check this out soon!!!! Thanks for sharing