Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...Tuesday, June 28th, 2011


Outside my Window...it is finally raining after a month of no rain…


What We're Learning... the letter B. Bugs are our theme this week so we have been coloring, tracing, and reading library books all about bugs and the letter B

I am thankful for... a little reprieve from the 100 degree heat wave we have been having…it is only 70 degrees right now. I'm also thankful for time to just be quiet *read below*


From the kitchen... we are going out for lunch. Tonight we’ll be having roast, new potatoes, carrots, fried squash, and green beans


I am wearing...khaki Bermuda shorts, brown and turquoise top, and brown flip flops


I am reading... The Thorn by Beverly Lewis and Choosing to See by Mary Beth Chapman


I am praying... for little Noah as he continues to cut his back molars. He seems to be having a lot of pain and is very fussy.


I am creating... a new cleaning routine with this resource.


I am hearing... Olivia and Noah playing “house” together J


I am remembering... the messages I listened to yesterday…


I am going... to meet my husband for lunch today.

On my mind... a sweet friend…


Noticing that... my floors really need mopped today.


One of my favorite things... baking cookies with Olivia.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... I have an appointment with a knee surgeon tomorrow, library on Thursday, grocery store on Friday, then we will be enjoying a 3 day weekend with Eric!!!



A Picture to Share..

IMG_3119

*I'm back and trying to keep it simple here in my little blogging world. I love this little blog but it was time for a break to just let life be silent and enjoy my family. I'm looking forward to blogging again and I have quite a few pictures to share!! :-)

No comments: