Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...Tuesday, July 5, 2011


Outside my Window...the sun is shining


What We're Learning... we are taking a week off from preschool because of the long weekend. I need some time to catch up on housework and school prep.

I am thankful for... a good report from the knee surgeon. We are going to try physical therapy instead of surgery for now.


From the kitchen... we are having breakfast for supper. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, and hash browns.


I am wearing... grey running shorts, a green t-shirt, and tennis shoes


I am reading...The Help


I am praying... that my children will regain their full health soon. We have been dealing with colds all weekend.


I am creating... a simple preschool curriculum for Olivia. Since she will not be 3 till this fall I’m just putting some stuff I have found online together for her to use.


I am hearing... the kids watch Tom and Jerry in the living room.


I am remembering... the special time we spent with family this weekend.


I am going... to relax and watch a movie with my hubby this evening after the kids are in bed.

On my mind... a new Bible study to work through…


Noticing that... the afternoon is flying by and Eric will be home soon!!


One of my favorite things... peach cobbler and homemade vanilla ice cream…YUMMY!!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... lots of cleaning and laundry to catch up on…



A Picture to Share..


IMG_3219

No comments: