Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Year to Capture: February 19-25

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. The sun is shining here and the temps are in the 50's. That is a little cool for me but the sun makes it seem warmer. We went to IHOP for breakfast this morning and the kids loved it! I think they would live off scrambled eggs and pancakes if we let them. :-) We have also been rather busy here finishing up some home improvement projects. Our church is throwing us a house warming party next Saturday and I have been in a bit of a panic mode trying to get some things accomplished. I think it has been a good thing though, since Eric and I both tend to procrastinate on projects.

I think I will skip dating each picture from now on and just share the highlights of our week as I go.


Waffles are a favorite breakfast around here and I try and treat everyone on occasion. I found a new recipe here and we thought they were pretty good. 


Noah is not a good nap taker. The longest he usually sleeps is an hour and that is on a good day. Once this week he slept 30 minutes, woke up, then crashed on the couch for another hour. I was one happy momma!! :-)



We bought the kids a trampoline last Saturday and they have enjoyed it a lot this week. Eric finished putting up the safety net that goes around it today. Now they can jump around all they want while I do yard work or watch from the patio.


Lots of baking has been going on this week also. I plan on posting more pictures and recipes soon.

Poor Noah has had an undecorated room for far to long. I hope to finish it this week and I will post pictures soon!!


We had several rainy days this week so Mommy gave in to "the Tube" on a few occasions. I promise they don't stay like this through the whole movie. It is kind of a hit and miss thing, some days they love it and others they would rather play.

This little girl loves her sleep and for that I am very thankful!!

The kids are finally in bed and have a date with my couch tonight.
Goodnight all!!




No comments: