Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Year to be Captured: January 1-7



I have always loved the idea of joining a 365 project or starting a Project Life album to document our lives for a year. I love taking pictures of my kids and I thought I could use a project like this to keep me accountable. I also need to work a little harder at learning my camera and all it's settings. Who knows, maybe you will see some improvements in my photography skills when the year is over.
Instead of posting a picture everyday, I will post a week of pictures every Friday. Hope you enjoy getting a little glimpse into our everyday life! :-)

January 1

New Years Dinner at Mimi and Papaw Harvey's House

January 2
Planning my weekly grocery shopping

January 3


Playing outside in the beautiful sunshine


January 4
An afternoon snack at Poppy and Mawmaw's. We spent the afternoon/evening there and watched the Sugar Bowl with friends.

January 5
Playing hide and seek with Olivia after supper

Yummy cookies and sweet baby hands :-)

January 6

Two wore out babies!! We spent the day playing with cousins in Jonesboro!!

January 7

Olivia and her friend Levi enjoying a playdate at the park!
(this picture was taken with my Blackberry Storm)

No comments: