Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Year of Reading: The Plan and List

I shared with you all in an earlier post the books I have been reading in January. I have now finished Large Family Logistics and I'm working my way through the fiction piece by Francine Rivers. I have really come to appreciate the idea of reading several books at one time. I love sitting down throughout the day and picking up whatever I feel like digging into at that time. My reading plan was to read through at least 2 books a month. I'm a little ahead of my goal for now, but I'm sure that will change through the year. I'm just glad to be ahead in January.

These next two books are my February reads, but I confess that I have already started both of them. I guess that is a good confession though :-)



March reads:


April reads:


May reads:



I plan to do a short review of each book after I finish them.

Happy Reading!!




6 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

The Handmade Home and Creative Family are very intriguing to me! I was looking at them just last week on Amazon! I would love to know your review when you are done. I am also reading 1000 Gifts right now along with Organized Simplicity and loving them both! Don't Make Me Count to Three is great as well!!! You have some good ones lined up there and I can't wait to hear all about them.

Unknown said...

This list looks wonderful! I have always wanted to read Don't Make Me Count to Three. Thanks for the reminder!

Lauren from 5MinutesforBooks.com

Melinda said...

What did you think of Large Family Logistics? I would love to hear your thoughts on that book.

Allen & Holli said...

I have Treasuring God in Your Traditions on my list also! Looks like a great book!
Happy reading! I have Don't Make Me Count to Three if you would like to borrow it instead of buy it.

Melissa said...

I devised a reading plan, too. It's a great idea. I'm trying to read 3 books a month...more if I have time.

All of these sound very good.

monica @ paperbridges said...

thanks for reminding me about Sally's book. must add it to my list to buy. I've read her before, lent the book out and have no idea to whom. :(

monica, popping over from the Nightstand list