Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


For the past three years Eric and I have traveled to southeast Arkansas every Thanksgiving to spend it with the extended Delk family. This year great-grandmother Delk passed away so we decided to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We will most likely alternate years with the two families after this. My family ususally celebrates the holiday at our family cabin on the river, but rain and ice were in the forecast so we went to my parents instead. Eric's grandparents joined us too.

Eric's grandma Erma Jean (left) and my "Mamaw" Faye.

Noah enjoying the building blocks

The girls decided to dress-up for pictures. :-)

Olivia showing off her dancing skills.

My handsome husband!!

My oldest brother, Luke taking a nap after our huge meal.


Me!!
My sister took over the picture taking for awile.

Noah and Papaw (my dad) playing together. Noah adores his grandpa's!!


And last but not least, my wonderful mom who I am very thatnkful for. She has been a huge help through our move and even came to my rescue today when I was a little stressed and overwhelmed with mothering/homemaking.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the Christmas season ahead. We sure are and I will be back soon to share with you a little bit of our Christmas activities!!

PS. I started taking pics of the house today and should have them up this week!!

No comments: