Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We Bought a House!!!!

We are now officially homeowners.!! We closed on the house this morning and I am so glad that it is finally over. Up until last night I have not been anxious about the purchase at all, but it took me a while to go to sleep last night. Thankfully, everything went as planned and Eric and I look our new house keys and went to look at the house again. We have a few cosmetic things to fix before we move in next week. Of course, I already have a To-Do List and Items To Purchase list going. :-)


I am so ready to settle into the new house and start inviting people over. After listening to Lindsay ( from Passionate Homemaking.com) talk about a radical call to generosity and hospitality, I feel a great need to begin making my home a more hospitable place. I think I tend to get in my comfort zone and shut the rest of the world out. One of the reasons Eric and I purchased this home is because of the suburban setting. We want our family to be in an area that is easily accessible to our neighbors. This is something that God has put on my heart and I want this new home to be a blessing to both my family and others.

I started Part 2 to my priorities post last night, but was just to tired to finish. I’m not sure when I will get to it with such a busy week ahead, but I promise I will get to it soon.

I’ll also be back soon with pictures of the house once we get everything situated. Hope you are all having a blessed week!!