Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan for Jan 4-10 and Eating From the Pantry Challenge

Well we have had a crazy holiday here in our home. My house is really a disaster and I should be cleaning instead of blogging. I have been reading about the Pantry Challenge being hosted by MoneySavingMom and LifeAsMom and I decided to join in too. We have several meals in the freezer and things that need to be used before they go bad. I will still be shopping some for things like milk, eggs, produce, diapers and toilet paper but I plan to keep all that under $100 or less. We were blessed to receive a $100 gift card to Wal-Mart so really nothing will be coming out of our budget this month!! I will still be planning our meals weekly and hopefully posting pictures of our meals when I can.

Supper:
Monday-Oven fried chicken w/ green beans, corn, and biscuits
Tuesday- Spaghetti w/ garlic bread
Wednesday- Chicken sandwiches w/ oven fries and baked beans
Thursday- Tuna patties, pinto beans, broccoli, and cornbread
Friday- Homemade Pizza
Saturday- Waffles
Sunday- Family Dinner or leftovers
Lunch:
Sandwiches, chicken noodle soup, frozen pizza, or leftovers
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs and toast, frozen waffles, pancakes cereal, oatmeal and fruit




No comments: