Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: November 23

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... cloudy and cool.

I am thinking... about Christmas presents I need to buy.

I am thankful for... all of my wonderful family!!!

I am wearing... tan t-shirt and jogging shorts (I've been exercising)

I am remembering... all the people we had to deal with when we were shopping last Black Friday. I'm still going again this year though :-)

I am going... to Wal-Mart tonight to pick up a few things for Thanksgiving cooking.

I am reading... cookbooks!!!

I am hoping... that the weather is pretty on Thanksgiving day.

On my mind... all the Christmas decorating I hope to do this Saturday!!

I am hearing...Christmas music playing on Pandora.

Noticing that... Olivia is really growing these days. She is only 14 months and will soon be moving up to 24 months clothes. I can't believe how tall she is becoming.

From the kitchen... tonight we are having steak and chicken fajitas with homemade refried beans and skillet corn.

Around the house... Olivia is asleep and I have a few dishes to wash up and one load of laundry left to fold.

One of my favorite things~ is picking out Christmas present for others!!

From my picture journal...

A family picture taken at my baby shower (L to R: Olivia, myself, my sister Lacey, my mom, and my sister Avi)


No comments: