Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm so excited...I just can't hide it!!!

Well let just say there are a few things that I am excited about this week. Let's see if I can list them all for you!!

  1. Thanksgiving is almost here!!
  2. Eric will be off work for a four day weekend!!
  3. I'm 36 weeks pregnant today!!!
  4. We are going to my parents for Thanksgiving tonight!!
  5. My house is clean!! :-)
  6. I get to shop till my little heart is content (without a baby in tow) this Friday!!
  7. We are putting up the Christmas tree this weekend!!!
  8. Olivia is finally getting some hair!!! Red curls!! :-)
  9. I was able to browse through Wal-Mart last night without a little one trying to stand in the buggy seat the whole time!! Thank you babe!!
  10. I got a new haircut today and I have an appointment next week to have color put on too!! (I've never had an color in my hair before)

Sorry for the lack of blogging content but my mind is kinda blah these days. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope to be back soon with lots of pictures!!

No comments: