Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: May 18

For Today...
Outside my window... a beautiful, sunny, slightly cool day....
I am thinking... that I love my family so much!!
I am thankful for... a wonderful husband who loves me very much and puts up with so much as I go through these first few weeks of pregnancy. Thank you Eric!!
From the kitchen... Rice is simmering on the stove...I'll soon be chopping lettuce and tomatoes, shredding cheese, cooking up meat, etc for our taco feast....
I am wearing... blue jeans and a navy polo...
I am reading... slowly these days ;-)....looking forward to starting the Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury soon!!
I am hoping... for more beautiful weather like the last two day have produced...
I am creating... a clean home and that is a lot of work these days :-)
I am praying... that this morning sickness will be over soon!!
Around the house... Olivia is watching Praise Baby...supper prep has started....clothes are drying....
One of my favorite things... Olivia saying her new word "uh oh" :-)
A few plans for the rest of the week....a little bit more housecleaning and visiting with my mom.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Avi loves the new trampoline my parents bought!!

No comments: