Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gratituesday: Blessed


My mother-in-law called me on the phone yesterday and asked if I would be home in the afternoon. Since I was headed out to do my bi-weekly (new!! Will post about later) grocery shopping I said no and we ended our phone call. When I returned home later that afternoon I was wonderfully surprised to see a jogging suit for myself and a new dress for Baby O hanging on my door. This is definitely not the first time she has graciously given to me and Baby O and I am so thankful.
I had planned to post a picture of all the beautiful outfits that she has bought for Baby O lately but since our computer has been messing up, I can't figure out how to transfer the pictures. I hope to post several pics soon.
For more Gratituesday post check our HeavenlyHomemaker.com

No comments: