Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6

For Today...
Outside my window... The sun is shining and someone is mowing their yard even though it is in then 40's!!
I am thinking... I have a lot to do this weekend and I need to plan on staying at home for several days this week.
From the learning rooms... 1 Peter and baby sign language
I am thankful for... A wonderful husband who works hard to provide for our family.
From the kitchen... Hamburgers on the grill with oven roasted potatoes and brownies
I am wearing... Blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a pink track jacket
I am reading... the Secret by Beverly Lewis, Luke, and Judges
I am hoping... for more warm weather soon!!
I am creating... an Easter basket for Olivia
One of my favorite things... walking barefoot in the yard and garden...
A few plans for the rest of the week... go get groceries this afternoon...visit with mom...stay at home all day for a few days...a wedding this weekend
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
No picture today...

No comments: