Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Frugal Friday: Garage Sale Finds

I love going to garage and yard sales. Through the years my mom, grandma, and I have had lots of fun shopping these "frugal mini stores" and found some great deals. This past week I was really wanting to go and hit a few sales but with a little baby, that requires naps, it didn't work out. I did go to a large multi-family sale that was going on at our local fair ground and come away with a few good deals. This dress has to be my favorite and I picked it up for only $2. (IT WAS BRAND NEW WITH THE TAGS STILL ATTACHED!!!)



I also found a pair of $1 sandals for Olivia, a brand new leather wallet for $3, and 2 pair of Old Navy bermuda short for $3 each.
I think I got my fix for a little while :-)
For more Frugal Friday ideas go to LifeAsMom.com

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I love garage sales. I'm so glad the weather is getting warmer and we'll soon be seeing more of them.
Your little dress was a steal. When my kids were little, I often found really nice 'high end' clothes for them. It's amazing what's out there, isn't it?

Your Frugal Friend, Niki said...

Adorable! I am hitting a giant community yard sale tomorrow..wish me luck!

:)