Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...
Outside my window... Warm and cloudy with the sun peaking through on occasion
I am thinking... I need to feed Olivia her supper....I can't wait for Eric to be home in a few minutes!!
From the learning rooms... Baby Einstein :-)....The Shorter Catechism....Scripture memory.
I am thankful for... a wonderful mother-in-law who is cooking me supper tonight....the beautiful weather!!
From the kitchen... All my groceries neatly put away in the cabinet after my shopping trip today.
I am wearing... Red cotton eyelet skirt, navy blue polo, and bare feet.
I am reading... Blogs, 15 minute Organizer by Emilee Barnes, Bible.
I am hoping... that there won't be any bad weather this week.
I am creating... menu board for fridge...an organized home.
I am hearing... Baby Einstein and Olivia talking to the DVD :-)
Around the house... A load of laundry that needs folded...a sewing machine that needs to be used....
A few plans for the rest of the week... cleaning, laundry, visiting with family, a library and Walgreen's trip, and yard work.
A picture thought I am sharing with you...
No picture since they were all downloaded to our external hard drive.

No comments: