Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook: March 23




Outside my window... absolutely gorgeous day!!...my niece and nephews playing in the yard down at Eric’s parents.


I am thinking… I need to start cleaning out my closet…


From the learning rooms... Eric has memorized the first chapter of 1 Peter…I think I will make it a family ambition and start in 1 Peter myself. Olivia is learning to crawl this week.


I am thankful for... a God who blessed me beyond anything I could have ever imagined.


From the kitchen... Parmesan Chicken and a green salad..yummy!!


I am wearing... a pink polo shirtdress and flip-flops


I am reading... Blogs, The Duggars: 20 and Counting, Love Comes Softly by Janette Oak, and Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss


I am hoping... to pull out my sewing machine and start learning..


I am creating... organized closets


I am hearing... Olivia laughing and birds…


Around the house... clean fresh smells…a box of hand-me-downs I need to go through…clean sheets that need to be folded.


One of my favorite things... Cherry Diet Coke…I have one right now


A few plans for the rest of the week... visiting my mom at our family cabin…finish organizing closets…continue following my daily routine/schedule…work in our yard/garden…


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...





No comments: