Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to...

So as you can tell I have been absent from this little blog for awhile. My life with two toddlers is my only excuse and it's a darn good one too! :-) Today is my birthday and even though my house needs a little TLC right now, I shall blog instead. Because it's my birthday and I'll...ok you get the picture.

Most of the pictures are from last week when we were enjoying warm temps and sunshine. This week has been cold and rainy and I thought I would reminisce over the good ole days. :-) My kids love Playdoh and I love that the weather is finally warm enough to take it outside. It's so messy and I'm just thankful that we don't have carpet in this house. I love my wood and tile floors!

We bought a Wii recently and the kids have a blast "pretending" to play with daddy. I'm just glad they aren't old enough to know that it is all pretend.


This face seems to be her new camera "smile." I was scrolling through my photos today and she has this look in almost ever picture. Must work on that soon...

This little dude is still battling allergies and runny nose. I'm afraid he is going to be allergy prone like his mommy.

THE FACE!! :-)

Last night my parents threw me and my youngest brother a birthday party and today I am enjoying a lovely day filled with cards, little surprise presents and a yummy lunch with friends!
 Birthdays are the best!!

Be back soon...

1 comment:

Mrinda said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Sounds like you are having a great day! I think I will make some cookies in honor of your birthday! :)
Mrinda