Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 is Coming!!


I know most of you were expecting me to post Christmas photos today and not a menu plan. :-) That was the plan but our computer is a little slow when it comes to uploading pictures and I have a LOT of pictures to share. I'm also trying to establish some sort of routine in our lives again now that Christmas is over and the New Year is almost here. I started yesterday by planning a menu and shopping with sale flyers and coupons for the first time in several weeks. Our budget is another item that needs to be worked on this week. You will probably see several post this week related to the New Year and goals for 2011. Our family logistics are changing as the kids are getting a little older. I'm looking forward to sharing with you about our family worship time and maybe even share a video of Olivia saying her Bible verses from memory!! (Yes, I'm a little proud of her)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you found hope in the greatest gift ever given, Jesus Christ!!

Menu Plan for 12/27-01/02

Monday:
B- Cereal and blueberry muffins
L- Popcorn chicken and crackers
S- Kids ate at grandparents and Eric and I had Sonic after we cleaned the office. ( I clean the office building were my husband works and we had to clean on a weeknight this time because of the holidays)

Tuesday:
B- Blueberry muffins and toast
L-Pizza
S- Loaded chicken w/ salad and rolls

Wednesday:
B-Eggs and biscuits
L- Sandwiches w/ fruit and chips
S- Red beans and rice w/ polish sausage and green beans

Thursday:
B- Pancakes and bacon
L-Leftovers
S- Lasagna w/ salad

Friday:
B- Cereal and fruit
L- Leftovers
S- Chicken Quesidillas w/ corn and spanish rice

Saturday:
B-Biscuits and gravy w/ bacon
L/S- Chili and sandwiches w/ chips and dip

Sunday:
B- Cereal and cinnamon toast
L- Out
S- Leftovers

No comments: