Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Randomness

1.The kids and I stopped at a few garage sales this weekend and picked up a few books and some cute little dishes. I love to yard sale and I'm always hoping to find good deals. I’m in the decorating/creative mood right now and I would love to find a few thing to re-purpose or paint. There are so many great blogs out there that inspire me to make my house “beautiful.” I just wish I was a little more creative. :-) I would love to see any DIY/organization projects that you have done?!?!


2.We spent the weekend house sitting for my in-laws and had so much fun. It's nice to have the pool right out your back door and the kids love the big swing set and trampoline. I enjoyed cooking in their beautiful kitchen and watching Olivia play from the screened in porch. When we house sit for them we consider it a mini-vacation!!

3.Eric and I had a blast visiting with friends at McAlister's yesterday afternoon!! It was sort of a youth group reunion for Eric and I just tagged along for the fun of it all. (I'm quite a bit younger than my husband) This group is a hoot to be around and I really enjoyed spending time with them.
4. I listened to this today and it was very convicting. I can't wait to hear the rest...



5. I'm listening to this and reading this...I will comment about them more when I'm finished.
6. We are planning a trip here is weekend!!

And so I really must go now and cook my husband supper, but I will be back tomorrow with a meal plan. I hope... :-)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your babies are just beautiful! Come link up to the inaugural edition of What's On the Menu Wednesday. Mister Linky is up and waiting. You may also want to link up with Arkansas Bloggers. Thanks.

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Lauren, your children are adorable! I've done some scrolling through your older posts and you have an eye for photography. You will cherish these photos for many years to come. :)

I am a blogging mommy from Searcy also!! I post regularly but find little time to keep up with my blogging buddies these days as I have three kids and a full time job.

It's nice to meet ya!

Tisha, The CrAzY Working Mom