Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: March 16




Outside my window…cloudy but the sun should peek through some time today.



I am thinking…about the long walk I took with my husband last night…I love the wonderful conversation and time together.



I am thankful for…SPRING…it just makes everything come to life!!



I am praying…for the salvation of my children.



From the kitchen…we just finished eggs and oatmeal and we are having a fish fry tonight. I might bake a chocolate cake this afternoon.



I am wearing…jeans with a pink and white oxford blouse.



I am reading…I started the book of Nehemiah in my Bible reading, still working on the Kensington Chronicles by Lori Wick, and my camera manual.



I am hoping…that our little Noah doesn’t develop asthma after having RSV…he is still having problems getting over the whole thing.



I am creating…I’m working on ideas for my kids Easter baskets.



Around the house…Olivia is playing, Noah is beside me in his bouncy seat, laundry is drying, breakfast dishes are washed and drying, a bunch of daffodils are on the dining room table, and music is playing in the background.



One of my favorite thing…warm weather clothing ~skirts, shorts, short sleeves, and onesies for the baby~



A few plans for the rest of the week…I’m going to my moms today, we have a trip to the library and park planned for tomorrow followed by lunch out with daddy, and another weekend spent with family.



And a picture…




This little guy is 3 months old today!!!

No comments: