Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine Memories...


I know Valentine's Day was four days ago, but I have two babies so please forgive the tardiness of this post.

We had a wonderful weekend!! Eric even went grocery shopping with me on Saturday and took Olivia to the toy section so I could shop in peace. I will admit that we spend more when I take him shopping with me, but it is worth it just to spend time with him. :-) He is a lot of help and takes care of the fun job of loading and unloading all the grocery bags.
After Olivia's nap and Noah's feeding that afternoon we dropped them off at my MIL's and went to Chili's (we had a gift card) for a Valentine's date night. Then the poor guy suffered through another hour of shopping with me. I come home with a really comfy pajama set but I'm afraid he only received a headache from the whole experience. :-) As you can see he is one in a million!!!

Olivia and I spent the early part of the week attempting to make homemade Valentines

but my artistic abilities and craft supplies are low so we bought these instead.

We did make Valentine cookies though and shared them with coffee Sunday morning at church.


My stinker of a husband surprised me with this for Valentine's. (after we had agreed not to exchange gifts)
I bought him something to but it did not compare to this at all so I have chosen not reveal my cheap  little gift to you. :-) He even picked up a card from the kids too. I love that man so much!!

 Just because this is to cute to not share...

Oreo mustaches are the best and I would tend to agree being that she is a girl!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day. I love Yankee Candle !