Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Here in our world...

life is a bit crazy!!! I can't say that adjusting to two kids has been all that hard, but it is a lot of work. Noah is a champion nurser and that's what he likes to do ALL DAY LONG!! :-) He also likes to be held and cuddled day and night. Yes this little booger has made me a co-sleeping momma.
Not that this little princess doesn't already join us at some point in the night. We really need a bigger bed!! Don't you just love her new hair style!! I'm just happy to brag that she finally has some hair now. It's very curly and long enough to put in a "pebbles" on top. Now if I could just get her to leave it in for a little while we might get come cute pictures.

I know he is thinking "NOT THAT BIG, FLASHING BLACK THING AGAIN!" Sorry little man but it looks like you will be dealing with this for the rest of your life. Momma is already addicted and I still have a lot to learn.


Well now that you know we are still alive and well (or at least we will be if I can get my act together and cook my child something a little more substantial) I'm off to feed a growing boy
and wake up a little red-head.
Be back soon....







1 comment:

Courtney said...

Don't you love the faces that babies and children make? Those big eyes are too cute!