Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: August 24


FOR TODAY (August 24, 2009)...

Outside my window...it's a beautiful day with temperatures in the 80's...I can't wait for Fall to get here for good!!
I am thinking...that I have a lot of birthday's coming up soon and I need to get on the ball buying presents...

I am thankful for...a wonderful friend who just sent me a large bag of baby boy hand-me-downs for our little one on the way...she has 5 boys :-)


From the kitchen... well all I have to do is make up the hamburger patties, grill them and pop some tatter tots in the oven...mom is bring the desserts, baked beans and potato salad...my grandma is bring all the sides (cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc.) and buns.

I am wearing...khaki capris with a red polo top...

I am creating...a budget for the month of September.

I am going...a football game for my anniversary...yes it's true!! My husband and I have decided to go cheer for our state university while we celebrate 2 years of marriage. It was a mutual decision and I'm quite happy to enjoy a fall football game as long as there is shopping involved in the trip at some point :-)
I am reading...I'm thinking of starting the book Surrender by Nancy Leigh DeMoss...

I am hoping...that this beautiful weather stick around for a while...

I am hearing...the dryer running and Elmo's World playing in the background. :-)

Around the house...everything is clean and decluttered and I have one load of laundry to fold!!
One of my favorite things...long walks outside when Fall comes and the air turns cool and crisp!!
A few plans for the rest of the week: I did my weekly grocery shopping and ran by the library this morning so all I have left is a little cleaning, laundry, and I am hosting our weekly ladies bible study here on Friday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


All three of them decided to ride in Lacey's "bug" at once :-)

No comments: