Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu for the Month of September

One of the items on my Master To-Do List that I posted last week was to try menu planning for the month. Sunday afternoons are my weekly planning time and trying to come up with a menu, make a grocery list and plan out my weekdays is a bit overwhelming. I also know that after the baby comes those afternoons will probably be spent napping. :-)

September Menu:
  1. Homemade Pizza
  2. Fried Rice
  3. Oven Fried Chicken
  4. Chili
  5. Waffles
  6. Dinner at a Friends
  7. Labor Day/ Hamburgers
  8. Parmesan Chicken
  9. Loaded Baked Potatoes
  10. Tuna Patties, Beans and Cornbread
  11. Steak
  12. Breakfast (eggs, biscuits, gravy, etc)
  13. Frozen Pizza or Sandwiches
  14. Out for Anniversary
  15. Crock Pot Chicken w/ honey mustard sauce
  16. Red Beans and Rice w/ Polish Sausage
  17. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
  18. Out of Town
  19. Out of Town
  20. Church Potluck
  21. Spaghetti
  22. Leftovers w/ Grilled Cheese
  23. Chicken Noodle Soup
  24. Mexican Chicken
  25. Sloppy Joes
  26. Olivia's B-day Party/ Homemade Pizzas w/ large tossed salad
  27. Sub Sandwiches
  28. Fajitas
  29. Grandma's Birthday ???
  30. Cheesy Potato Soup

I will still post my weekly menu each week and don't be surprised if I change meals around a bit.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

OH wow. I just thought of doing this and although I only posted a weeks worth of meals I do have 16 days planned out worth of meals and I have groceries bought for those 16 days also.

Your meals look yummy. I think I will start doing that too. Thanks for the motivation.