Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: July 13

Monday, July 13

Outside my window...still a bit cloudy after a long morning rain....it made for a very relaxing morning.

I am thinking...that I really need to have an organization/deep cleaning week soon.

I am thankful for...the rain we have received the past two days!!

From the kitchen...I just finished baking a batch of peanut butter cookies....we will be having loaded baked potatoes and tossed salad tonight.

I am wearing...navy shorts and a pink top

I am reading...Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl

I am creating...a birthday party for my brother this week.

I am going...to the grocery store with my wonderful husband tonight. ( His idea)

I am hoping...that I can stay within my grocery budget this week.

I am hearing... a book on tape playing in the background

Around the house...a load of laundry that need to be folded...Olivia is taking her afternoon nap

One of my favorite things... reading my favorite blogs!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, we are having professional pics taken of Olivia Saturday...other than that a pretty slow week.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Oh how I love this beautiful, blue eyed girl!!

1 comment:

Linda C said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook!:)

Sweet sweet picture:)

Happy Monday!

Linda C