1. Twice Baked Potatoes
2. Dice them up skin and all and fry them as a side dish.
3. Chop them up and make a potato salad (add hard boiled eggs, mayo, mustard, relish, salt and pepper)
Vegetables (green beans, corn, carrots, beans, broccoli, etc.)-
1. Make a leftover soup (if I don't plan to use them in the next few days, I mix them in a bag in my freezer and pull them out when we are ready for soup.)
2. Mix them into your chicken/turkey pot pie
3. Beans can be used in chili too.
4. Add an egg, flour, and baking powder to your mashed potatoes and fry up some potato pancakes.
1. Chicken can be chopped up and frozen for many meals.
2. Ground beef/turkey can be frozen or mixed into a casserole.
3. Seasoned meat (taco meat or BBQ) can be served in a baked potato with cheese and sour cream.
For more Kitchen Tips go TammysRecipes.com