Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Since I last disappered....

A lot of things have been going on here. I can't believe it has been weeks since I last posted anything. The morning sickness and sleepiness has kept me from doing some things so I had to set my priorities in line and choose only the most important. I am feeling better these days and even though the nausea still lingers I hope to begin blogging regularly again in the next week or so.

I go to my first doctor appointment next week and I hope the ultrasound will give us a definite due date. As the days go by the realization that I am truly pregnant again is sinking in. With a 8 month old to keep up with I seem to forget sometime. :-) Is this normal?? My days are full but I am so looking forward to adding another addition to are family.

Olivia is growing so fast and everyday she is getting into something new. She is crawling all over the place now and at a speed that is hard to keep up with these days. Her vocabulary is expanding and she is beginning to repeat word we say here and there. Walking seems to be in a the near future although she is not as enthusiastic about trying now that she can crawl so well. As long as she can get around when the new baby arrives I will be happy.

We are also considering the possibility of building our house this summer. Those plans are still up in the air for a few more weeks so I will post an update later.

I would post a few pictures but I have misplaced my camera so they will have to wait till I find it.

No comments: