Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Short Little Blogging Break


I have decided to take a bit of a blogging break for the rest of the week. After coming home from vacation this past weekend I have needed a few days to recover (sleep). We just found out that we are expecting baby #2 and I am already starting to feel the morning sickness coming on. We are very excited though and it looks like baby ?? will be here some time in January. Please keep me in your prayers. I spent the first 22 weeks of my last pregnancy dealing with horrible morning sickness and heartburn. One thing that I am trying with this pregnancy is to eat about 6 small meals/snacks a day and try to make sure they are full of protein (nuts, peanut butter crackers, cheese, tuna on crackers, etc...) It seems like it is working for me!! I hope to be back blogging by next week but I may be a little infrequent depending on how sick I become.

1 comment:

Allen & Holli said...

Congratulations Lauren & Eric - and Baby O on being a big sis! We'll be praying for you guys.