Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Smple Woman's Daybook: April 27


For Today...

Outside my window... Cloudy and warm....rain is coming our way

I am thinking... I can't wait to leave for our spring family vacation tomorrow!!

From the learning rooms... we have just about mastered crawling and it looks like walking will not be far behind with Olivia's new push cart.

I am thankful for... nap time :-)

From the kitchen... There is a lot going on....cookies are baking for the trip, I cooked and froze my taco meat for one of our meals, and
mexican chicken is about to go in the oven.

I am wearing... a red skirt and navy shirt with flip-flops

I am reading... Loves Long Journey by Janette Oak and I am about to start Finally Alive by John Piper.

I am hoping... that it won't rain the whole time we are on vacation...

I am creating... a clean and orderly home to come back to this weekend....I dislike leaving my home messy

I am praying... for wisdom and knowledge of the Word

Around the house... laundry is drying, Olivia is asleep, a few dishes need to be washed, I need to start packing soon....

One of my favorite things... cotton skirts in the summertime...

A few plans for the rest of the week... lots of fun with Eric, Olivia and the rest of my family!!!


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

I'm awake!!!! (Yes I know this picture was taken last week but she really is awake)




1 comment:

A happy heart at home said...

Cute pic! Enjoy your vacation!

~Susan