Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook.




For Today...


Outside my window... Cloudy but the sun is trying to break through...everything is so green!!


I am thinking... I love being at home after such a busy weekend...


From the learning rooms... 1 Peter


I am thankful for... a beautiful little girl who is filling our home with love and laughter!!


From the kitchen... Chicken Fajitas, Mexican rice, fried corn and refried beans


I am wearing... black cotton skirt and red eyelet blouse..


I am reading... Bible and The Secret by Beverly Lewis


I am hoping... for more sun and less rain...


I am creating... a clutter free home


I am praying... that the Lord will give a content spirit...


Around the house... Revive Our Heart playing on the radio, Olivia saying "dada," the washer and dryer running.


One of my favorite things... reading blogs!!! :-)


A few plans for the rest of the week... visiting my mom, a family dinner, organizing Olivia's closet...


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Sorry!!

No comments: