Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All About US: Delk family update

I just realized how long it has been since I last sat down and just wrote about our family. I started this blog so I could journal about our family as well as encourage others. I love to read about what others are doing in their homes. It is such an encouragement to me to see other women out there who are doing the same things I do and dealing with the same struggles I go through. I know being a SAHM is my purpose and the plan the Lord has for me.







So I have decided to tell you about our home life by posting random things about Baby O, Eric, myself, as well as our family as a whole.







Baby O


  • She is crawling!! (Actually it is a mix between crawling on all fours and army crawling)
  • She is pulling up on just about everything
  • She still has no hair! :-(
  • She weighed 16lbs 11oz as of last week
  • She can say "dada," "byebye," and "momma"
  • She is wearing a black and white gingham dress for Easter
  • She is still spitting up really bad at times :-( The doctor said it is not acid reflux but it is still hard on her and me.
  • She will be 7 months on April 21


Eric

  • Eric is working hard everyday to provide for our family
  • Not a very random person so I guess this is all I have to say about him. :-)


Me

  • I am still trying to finish up my Spring Cleaning
  • I am trying to decide if I should hang curtains in my house or leave them off like I have till no
  • I am trying to learn how to sew
  • I am organizing each cabinet and closet week by week
  • I am trying to get of the last 10 lbs of baby weight
  • I am trying new recipes
  • I am wearing a sage green dress for Easter
  • I am still trying to learn the couponing/grocery thing

Our Family

  • We are planting a garden this year
  • We are trying to save to build or buy a home
  • We are trying hard to stay on a budget
  • We will be celebrating 2 years of marriage and Baby O's 1st birthday in September
  • We are looking forward to a new niece/cousin in September!!
  • We are trying to leave a legacy through our child/children
  • We are planning on homeschooling our child/children



1 comment:

mvlegacy said...

I can't believe O is talking!! :-) Drew has yet to say much of anything. He seems to say mama sometimes and someone else heard him say daddy. *sigh* It will be so much easier when he can talk! :-)