So I have decided to tell you about our home life by posting random things about Baby O, Eric, myself, as well as our family as a whole.
- She is crawling!! (Actually it is a mix between crawling on all fours and army crawling)
- She is pulling up on just about everything
- She still has no hair! :-(
- She weighed 16lbs 11oz as of last week
- She can say "dada," "byebye," and "momma"
- She is wearing a black and white gingham dress for Easter
- She is still spitting up really bad at times :-( The doctor said it is not acid reflux but it is still hard on her and me.
- She will be 7 months on April 21
- Eric is working hard everyday to provide for our family
- Not a very random person so I guess this is all I have to say about him. :-)
- I am still trying to finish up my Spring Cleaning
- I am trying to decide if I should hang curtains in my house or leave them off like I have till no
- I am trying to learn how to sew
- I am organizing each cabinet and closet week by week
- I am trying to get of the last 10 lbs of baby weight
- I am trying new recipes
- I am wearing a sage green dress for Easter
- I am still trying to learn the couponing/grocery thing
- We are planting a garden this year
- We are trying to save to build or buy a home
- We are trying hard to stay on a budget
- We will be celebrating 2 years of marriage and Baby O's 1st birthday in September
- We are looking forward to a new niece/cousin in September!!
- We are trying to leave a legacy through our child/children
- We are planning on homeschooling our child/children