Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Slow Start.

Getting started on my goals for 2009 has been a harder task than I had anticipated. My personal bible study time has been something that I have been able to keep up with on a daily bases. I have also stayed on a good track with my goal for 2 books a month. I'm sorry to say that my time set aside for scripture memorization has been overlooked. I still have plans for an Organization week sometime in February or March though and I am working on the family budget this week.

I have always been a procrastinator and with the addition of a baby to the family that has not helped me in the least. I can say that one of my main prayers for myself this year is for the Lord to give me diligence and initiative. I find myself pushing aside the little things that need done and focusing on the bigger pictures a.k.a. the big mess :-) I want my home to be orderly and clean for my family. Please pray for me as I try and accomplish these goals.

No comments: