Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

How I Love Books!!

This is all the books I received as Christmas presents this year and I am so excited about reading them. Some of them are ones I requested for Olivia and our future children when they get closer to preschool age. We are planning to home school and I want to accumulate all the literature I am able too now. I hope to read several books this year and have set a goals for myself of no less than two a month. Here is my book list so far.

1. Passionate Housewives Desperate for God by Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald (I am in the middle of this one right now. My mom and I each bought each other this book for Christmas unknowingly!)
2. Multiple Blessing by Jon and Kate Gosselin
3.Femine Appeal by Caroline Mahaney (We are studying this book in my weekly ladies bible study)
4. Kensington Chronicles series by Lori Wick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may want to borrow a couple of those books when you finish them!

Elizabeth