Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grocery Deals.

These are the groceries I picked up at Wal-Mart and Kroger's this week. I had most of the things I needed for this weeks meals in the pantry so I did a little stockpiling. Kroger's had several of their can good and baking good stuff on managers special markdowns. And I comparative shopped for several items at Wal-Mart.

Campbell's soups: 0.74
Domino brown sugar: $1.19
Surf detergent: $7.45

Sales this week: Chicken Drumsticks: 0.99lb.
Split Chicken Breast: 0.79lb.
Cabbage: 0.39
Potatoes: $1.48 for 5lbs.
Lays: $2.00
Lean Cuisines: $1.88
and several items were 10/$10 at Kroger's

After coupons my total cost was around $70 but I had a Kroger's gift card from Christmas. So OOP I spent right at $25.

My goal for this year is to spend $60 or less for groceries per week. Hopefully as I learn the ropes of couponing this will become easier and easier.

No comments: