Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Little Bit of our Life.

Life has been a little hectic here and I haven't had much time to write. That is the only thing I dislike during the holiday season. I love this time of year and I want to enjoy it , but thing are always so rushed that before long I will be taking down Christmas stuff. (And I haven't even put it up yet!!) I plan to slow it down here in our house and enjoy the season of our Savours birth.

Olivia is growing so fast that I just can't believe it. She will be 2 months on Friday and yes I plan to post pictures. I plan on putting her in her Christmas outfit and taking several shots to print and put in Christmas cards. I think that this will be cheaper than having the photo cards made.

Eric is enjoying the hunting season. He plans on going a couple afternoons this week so maybe we will have some deer meat in the freezer this winter. I love using it to make Chili!

I have decided to try and learn to sew this winter. I have a machine that my grandma gave me, but I haven't sat down and tried anything yet.

We also got all of Olivia's christmas presents yesterday. I love this time of year!!

No comments: