Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Olivia is 2!!!!


She is turning 2 today and I just can’t believe how fast the years are going by. I remember the day she was born and the little scare we had immediately after. She had a low oxygen count in her blood and one of her legs was very white. They thought she might have a hole in her heart so we had to take a few x-rays and test. She was put on oxygen and an IV and I couldn’t feed her for a few days. Thankfully she didn‘t have a heart defect and they decided it was an infection. After several days in the nursery, we introduced my pumped milk and then started nursing the day after that. She came home after 4 days in the hospital and it was a day that changed my life. I was a new mother and this was reality. Over the past two years, she has grown from a sweet little baby into a beautiful little girl. I’m so thankful God has made me her mother. I pray He gives me the grace to raise her up in a way that is pleasing to Him, that she would come to know His saving grace at an early age, and that she would live a life that is sold out to Jesus Christ.



Happy Birthday Olivia!!
We love you very much. You are a wonderful blessing to our family.
Mommy, Daddy, and Noah




2 comments:

Allen & Holli said...

Happy birthday to Olivia!!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! What a special post that she can treasure! Praising God for her sweet life!