Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

The week is gone...

This week has gone by so fast and I'm still trying to catch up. And you would know that if you walked into my house right now and saw the pile of laundry that still needs to be folded. I am happy to say that the house is squeaky clean from top to bottom and I will be propping my feet up tonight. (Even if my foot stool happens to be the laundry). We have stayed home a lot this week and I'm ready to get out and enjoy what the weather man predicts to be a "beautiful, spring like" weekend!! No plans as of yet but I'm sure we will think of something to do. I will probably look like this all weekend...

Whatever we do will need to be assoisioated with some form of exercise because...


these little temptations entered our home this week.
Even so I did restrain myself from eating the whole box so that should count for something :-)


We did have a lot of fun visiting grandparents and playing with cousins this week too. I forgot my camera though so these pictures will have to do...


My little paci queen!!

And here is a little photo shoot I took of Noah...Enjoy!!










See you all next week!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

The pictures are lovely! Olivia and Noah are just so cute!

Melissa Stover said...

it's so much fun to practice on a baby!!