Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: March 9


Outside my window…it’s cloudy but warm…we had a beautiful weekend but the rain has moved in this week.






I am thankful for…for my new dining room table. It is almost brand new and it was given to us!!!



I am praying…for my family (grandmother, mother, aunts, etc) as we grieve the death of my grandfather.



From the kitchen…Grilled chicken, baked potatoes, and green beans.



I am wearing…yoga pants and white top.



I am reading…this book about my new camera.



I am hoping…more pretty weather so my little ones and I can get out and play!!



I am creating…a spring cleaning list.



Around the house…Naps, dinner prep, laundry, and coupons waiting to be clipped.



One of my favorite things…sewing blogs (wish I could sew)



A few plans for the rest of the week…visiting my mom tomorrow, grocery shopping, a wedding shower for my cousin and house cleaning.



And a picture…


No comments: