Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday's and Somewhat Normal Day's...



This is our little man on his 1 month birthday. Isn't he handsome...I'm pretty sure his eyes are going to stay blue like Olivia's. It is hard to believe how much he has grown already. Today he is 6 weeks old and weighing close to 11 lbs!!! He is smiling a lot and even tries to "baby babble" a little.

We have had so much going on lately that I just haven't had time to sit down and write a decent post. Adjusting to two littles can be a lot of work and difficult at times.



Olivia is curious and really want to "help" with Noah. She is learning to be gentle and soft when it comes to touching the baby. Sometimes we have great days...




and other times we all look like this.


Life with two under a year old can be full of surprises...


but I wouldn't trade them for the world.


Last Friday night we celebrated my mother-in-law's 50th birthday and my sister-in-law's 24th birthday.





Lots of fun was had by all. :-)




What fun would it be without gag gifts?!?!









They may seem a little bored but we really had a great time.


We love you Mawmaw and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

1 comment:

Celee said...

Love those curls! Congrats Lauren you won the Chili's gift card on my giveaway contest! Email me your address at spidel@suddenlink.net. Thanks for playing!