Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Daily Schedule: December 7

I love being organized!! After participating in the Lady Wisdom series Monica hosted at The Homespun Heart I felt the need to continue on using a schedule. I had really become lax in many areas of my home and last week gave me the nudge I needed to get back on track. And with baby # 2 soon to arrive this couldn't be a better time to begin.



My schedule for Monday December 7:


Quiet time


Breakfast- set out cereal and bowls, make toast, and cut up oranges


Shower and dress Olivia and myself


Start a load of laundry


Wash dishes and sweep floor


Do a quick walk through every room and tidy


Grocery shopping


Check laundry


Lunch

Nap time- Blog time for me

Address Christmas cards

Wrap gifts

Wash baby swing padding

Start supper prep

Supper

Go to a funeral visitation for a classmate of Eric's

Family time/Advent study

Fold clothes and tidy house

Bedtime

I'll be back tomorrow with Tuesday's schedule.


No comments: