Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Making My Home a Haven: Cared for

Well I once again accomplished all but one item on my to-do lists from yesterday. I sympathize with Monica in understanding why I can't be this organized on any given day. It is so easy for our focus to be drawn away from our home and family into outside things or selfish ambitions. I do believe their is a time and place for others as well as enjoying time to ourselves but they should not come before our ministry in our homes. So with that thought in mind I'm going to start another day with a list in hand and hopefully a heart for my home.
  1. Quite time
  2. Breakfast
  3. Shower and dress
  4. Start a load of laundry
  5. Get Olivia ready for the day
  6. Fold laundry
  7. Wash dishes
  8. Project for the day (undecided)
  9. Lunch with Eric's grandparents
  10. Hair appointment for me
  11. Doctors appointment for me
  12. Deposit at the bank
  13. Supper: Leftovers
  14. Church service
  15. Advent study before bedtime


2 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

Great list - I hope your day was blessed with productivity and encouragement!

Christina Anderson said...

do you sign up for the email follow ups when you leave a comment? didn't know if you did or not but I responded over at my blog