Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Headed to the Hospital

Well we are off to the hospital tomorrow morning for baby #2's scheduled induction. Olivia is staying with Eric's parents for a few days starting tonight. ( we have to be at the hospital between 4:30 and 5 AM!!) I had an appointment with my OB yesterday and everything looks great!! I'm dilated to 3 1/2 cm so I'm hoping that things will go quickly tomorrow. I'm going to "attempt" to have this baby without any pain medication so please keep me in your prayers!! I hope to be back here with a picture of our new family of four before Christmas. Merry Christmas to you all!!

Our candy cane junkie :-)

3 comments:

LB said...

you are a brave woman!! Did you have Olivia naturally? Good luck tomorrow!! That is so exciting!!

Lauren said...

No I had an epidural with her. But I didnt get it till the very end. After they gave it to me and I got back into the bed I was 10cm dilated and she was delivered 20 minutes later. Since I made it that far last time I'm hoping I can last this one out. We shall see :-)

Christina Anderson said...

I have been praying for you throughout the day today and wanted you to know!!! I pray all is going well!