Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: November 30

For today...

Outside my window... the sun is shining but it is pretty chilly!!!

I am thinking... about Christmas :-)

I am thankful for... all the wonderful family we were able to spend time with this Thanksgiving!!

I am wearing... Jeans and a grey Hard Rock cafe long sleeve t-shirt.

I am remembering... Olivia loving on her cousin Addy this weekend. She loves to give her kisses!!

I am going... to the grocery store tomorrow.

I am reading... The Glorious Coming by Ann Voskamp

I am hoping... that we have some snow soon!!

On my mind...my baby boy on the way :-)

I am creating... a tidy home.

From the kitchen... Poppy seed chicken, green beans, corn and rolls

Around the house... Olivia is napping, I still have a few things to finish up on my de-cluttering list, Christmas music playing in the background.

Plans for the week... grocery shopping, hair appointment, doctor's appointment, mid-week church service, birthday dinner for my brother, company Christmas party, and a bridal shower.

One of my favorite things... Dark hot chocolate!!

No comments: