Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just A Random Update....

Well I really haven't been in the blogging mood lately and that is why there has been the lack of blog post. :-) I'm 35 weeks pregnant and very tired these days!! If I do to much I pay for it so I have been trying to pace myself each day and stay at home as much as possible. There is so much to get done still before baby boy (yes we have a name for him) arrives. All of his clothes are folded or hanging in the closet and his bassinet is set up in our bedroom. I still have to pull the baby swing out of storage and set it up along with all of my Christmas decorations. If I wasn't such a stickler for not putting up Christmas before Thanksgiving I would have most of it accomplished. But I am so I plan to have the tree up next Friday if all goes as planned.

I really haven't had the time to do it this week any way. Eric's grandparents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday and we have been busy preparing for the party. Eric and I volunteered to clean our churches family life center (where the party will be held) and set up all the tables and chairs. I'm also making some of the finger foods for the guest. Sausage cheese mini muffins and sweet and sour cocktail wieners. I'm just praying all of this doesn't throw me into labor this weekend!!! :-) Not that it would bother me any to have him here finally but I think he needs a few more weeks to develop.

Olivia and I went to the hunting club with Eric this past weekend and it was so nice to just get away and relax. Eric and his grandpa spent all day Saturday working on their deer stands and I just enjoyed the cabin. Olivia and I watched lots of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and HGTV along with playing outside in the beautiful weather!! :-) We also rode the Ranger out to the woods with the boys for a little while and tromped about in the woods. Unfortunately the mosquitoes and lady bugs tried to carry us away and our little excursion was short lived.

Hope to be back soon with some pictures of the party and a pregnancy update. (I go back to the doctor a week from today)

No comments: