Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY ...October 5, 2009
Outside my window...it is cloudy and cooler...I think the temperature is around 60 degrees.
I am thinking...that I love my little home and hope to come up with new ideas to make it more functional for our growing family.
I am thankful for... all the joy my baby sister Avi gives to us. She is 2 years old today and we are so blessed to have her in our family.
From the kitchen...we are eating at my parents tonight. I baked a cake and I'm also taking chips and dip for our Mexican supper tonight. I plan to bake bread on Wednesday.
I am wearing...a black skirt and plaid maternity top.
I am creating...a clean and organized home. With the new baby coming in 10 weeks I have been rearranging and organizing our little home to better fit our needs.
I am going...to my parents house for supper tonight. Eric will be out of town tomorrow so I will probably spend the day with mom and the kids.
I am reading...Bible reading: Acts, Psalms, and Proverbs. Other: Love's Unending Legacy by Janette Oak.
I am hoping...that we have a few sunny days this week.
I am hearing...a Praise Baby CD playing on the sound system.
Around the house...a pumpkin spice candle is burning, a present that need to be wrapped is sitting on the table, a load of laundry needs to be folded, and Olivia is taking her afternoon nap.
One of my favorite things...baking lots of goodies when the weather is cool outside.
A few plans for the rest of the week: a day at my mom's, more cleaning and organizing, mid-week church service, grocery shopping, a visit to the library, a few errands, bible study, and another weekend with my wonderful husband!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I love this little girl to pieces!!!!



















No comments: