Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: October 12

For today...
Outside my window...
It is cloudy but has stopped raining for now....

I am thinking...
about our little boy on the way. I'm looking forward to having him here soon.

I am thankful for...
a loving husband.... :-)

From the kitchen...
We are having supper at my grandma's tonight but I'm about to head to the kitchen to make a batch of peanut butter chewies for our dessert. I'm also taking a pecan pie!!

I am wearing...
Jeans, a long-sleeve purple oxford (maternity of course), and black flats.

I am creating...
I feel that I lack in this area so this week I am going to attempt to learn how to knit. I think I can manage this one on my own but I would really love to have someone teach me how to use my sewing machine.

I am hoping...
for a few sunny days this week.
I am reading...
Still working my way through the book of Acts...about to start Love Takes Wing by Janette Oak.

I am hearing...
Silence...it's nap time!! :-)

Around the house...
a dessert that needs to be made, a few dishes to wash, and a couple loads of laundry waiting to be folded.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
a visit with my mom and siblings tomorrow (they have been sick so we have not seen them for a week), a library visit, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, mid-week church service, a doctors appointment for me, ladies bible study, and another weekend spent with my wonderful husband!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
A little reading area I set up while re-arranging Olivia's room last week.


1 comment:

The Man Crew said...

Love, Love, LOVE your little reading nook in Olivia's room! Can I have one, too? Sounds like you have a busy week ahead. Thanks for sharing your daybook and have a great week!
Blessings,
Kristy