Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan for September 28- October 4


I know I posted my meals up until this Wednesday last week, but we had a few changes so I thought I would post again. I'll be grocery shopping on Thursday this week so I'm just going to throw in a few possible meals for Thurs-Sun.
Breakfast Options: Eggs (fried or scrambled) and toast, biscuits and gravy w/ bacon, pancakes w/bacon, cold cereal or oatmeal w/ fruit.
Lunch Options: Sandwiches, leftovers, chicken noodle or veggie beef soup, or frozen pizza.
Supper:
Monday- Grilled burgers w/ veggie and potato medley and tater tots. This is a birthday dinner for my grandma. I'm taking a Goody Butter Cake (recipe later) and all the fixing's for the burgers (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pickles, etc)
Tuesday- Red beans and rice w/ polish sausage and green beans
Wednesday- Homemade mini corndogs w/ baked beans and oven fries
Thursday- Sunday- BBQ Chicken w/ green beans, deviled eggs and rolls, Chicken Noodle Soup w/ cornbread muffins, Tuna patties w/ mac and cheese, broccoli and rolls, Chili and cheese w/ crackers.
For more that 300+ meal plans visit Orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Zonnah said...

Your menu looks really good.