Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan for September 21-30

I bought enough groceries to last us till the end of the month so I'm planning my meals for this week and part of next week. I'm thinking about changing my grocery shopping day to Thursdays so this will give me the chance try that this coming week.


Breakfast:
Monday- Happy Birthday Olivia!!! Waffles (from the freezer)
Tuesday- Scrambled eggs and toast w/bacon
Wednesday- Cereal w/ cantaloupe or bananas
Thursday- Pancakes w/ bacon and apple slices
Friday- Cereal or oatmeal w/ cantaloupe or bananas
Saturday- Biscuits and gravy and eggs w/ bacon
Sunday- Cinnamon toast w/ apple slices
Monday- Cereal w/ fruit
Tuesday- Scrambled eggs and toast w/ bacon
Wednesday- Homemade Cinnamon rolls w/ fruit
Lunch:
Monday- Sloppy joes and coleslaw w/ chips (We had lunch at my husbands office today)
Tuesday- Leftovers or sandwiches w/ fruit and chips
Wednesday- leftovers w/ a sandwich
Thursday- Grilled cheese w/ chicken soup
Friday- Sandwiches w/ fruit and chips
Saturday- Olivia's Birthday Party
Sunday- Family Dinner
Monday- Roast beef melts and chips
Tuesday- Sandwich w/ fruit
Wednesday- Soup w/ grilled cheese
Supper:
Monday- Olivia's Birthday Dinner at my parents (Oven fried chicken, dressing(I'm taking), mashed potatoes, green beans, peas, and cake w/ ice cream (I'm taking)
Tuesday- Cheesy Potato Soup w/ rolls
Wednesday- Red beans and rice w/ polish sausage and green beans
Thursday- Pinto beans and cornbread w/ mashed potatoes and leftover green beans
Friday- Chili and cheese hotdogs w/ tater tots
Saturday- Leftovers or frozen pizza
Sunday- Leftovers or sandwiches
Monday- Chicken Pot Pie w/ green beans and mac and cheese
Tuesday- Spaghetti w/ garlic bread
Wednesday- Homemade mini corndogs w/ baked beans and french fries
For more menu planning ideas go to orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday to Olivia!

Debbie said...

Waffles for Olivia's birthday. Love it!!! I do hope you will post your crock pot recipes to Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for you now. Thanks for posting.