Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: August 3

For Today...

Outside my window... the sun is shining again after a quick afternoon shower.

I am thinking… raising my grocery budget was a good idea.
I am thankful for... friends and family.
From the kitchen... we are having breakfast for supper tonight.
I am wearing... brown cotton skirt with a brown and white top

I am reading... my Bible and blogs…
I am hoping... that Olivia starts eating better soon. She has refused just about any food I have offered her this past week.
I am creating... an organized house. I have finished two closets so far.
I am hearing... Eric’s voice on the phone.
Around the house.... laundry that needs folded and some dishes that need washed. I de-cluttered my house this morning, made a menu plan, and bought groceries.
One of my favorite things... spending time with Eric.
A few plans for the rest of the week... cleaning, babysitting, spending time with family….
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
She is always trying something new :-)


No comments: